Join the ASEA FSS Team
Thinking about joining the team of controllers who are bold to take on the entire ASEA FSS? Looking to join the team of dedicated controllers? Look no further!
Ensure you read up on the Airspace Coverage as well as the Team Requirements before applying below. Best of Luck!
Flight Level: FL245 to Unlimited
Yangon | VYYY
Bangkok | VTBB
Ho Chi Minh | VVHM
Hanoi | VVHN
Phnom Penh | VDPP
Vientiane | VLVT
Hong Kong | VHHK
Manila | RPHI
Ujung Pandang | WAAF
Jakarta | WIIF
Singapore | WSJC
Kuala Lumpur | WMFC
Kota Kinabalu | WBFC
A minimum rating of Controller (C1) is required.
Divisional Controllers must attain a minimum of 150 hours on a single CTR facility in one of our active vACCs in VATSEA. The hours must be gained with a C1 rating or higher. (Refer to the Recognised Facilities List below)
Recognised Facilities List
- Singapore [WSJC_CTR]
- Malaysia [WMFC_CTR]
- Indonesia [WIIF_CTR]
- Philippines [RPHI_CTR]
- Vietnam [VVHM_CTR]
- Hong Kong [HKG_CTR]
- Thailand [VTBB_CTR] **Temporary not eligible due to vACC marked unofficial.**
- VYYF, WBFC, WAAF, VVVV, VDPP & VLVT FIRs are not included in the list due to the inadequacy of traffic for evaluation.
- Applicants are not allowed to combine 2 FIR hours from any of the listed FIRs.
- You may apply for ASEA FSS if you are an Active Controller in any other FSSS Department without following the requirement of the Recognised Facilities aforementioned. Although, you are required to complete at least 50 hours on a single FSS to ensure adequate experience.
- An evaluation will be conducted to ensure that all ASEA FSS Controllers are up to standard in managing all traffic in our airspace without external assistance. After a successful evaluation, your ASEA Controller endorsement will be approved and reflected on the ASEA FSS page.
If you think you met all the requirements stated above, give the application a shot! Best of Luck!